TopChop Market has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- We receive information automatically when you use our sites. For example, when you access our site, we obtain information, such as your IP address, access times, the type of browser you use, and the page you visited before us.
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request products. We collect customer's contact information (like their email address) and financial information. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by sending an email to one of the three provided under contact us. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. Financial information is not stored for future use or reference.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes:
- To deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices and updates.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send you information about TopChop Market's services, offers, promotions, news, and relevant information.
This site has security measures in place to protect information. We use the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe.
Pricing and Availability
Prices are shown in U.S. Currency; taxes, shipping and handling fees are additional. Products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order even if you have already placed your order. You agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the billing screen. There may be several reasons for this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.